The S6 Sessions are a programme of Friday afternoon and weekday evening sessions designed to help you put in an excellent application to college or university, and then aid your transition to higher education.
These sessions will take place throughout the school year and you can choose which S6 Sessions you would like to attend.
S6 Sessions to be confirmed:
- academic skills
- film courses
- music courses and auditions
S6 Sessions that have taken place:
- acting audition preparation workshops
- art courses and portfolio preparation programme
- higher education at college workshop
- journalism workshop
- personal statement workshop
- preparing for your teaching university course interview workshop
- preparing for your nursing or midwifery university course interview workshop
- unicafe workshop
(For Group 1+ schools, Group 1 schools and Group 2 Schools)