The S6 Sessions are a programme of Friday afternoon and weekday evening sessions designed to help you put in an excellent application to college or university, and then aid your transition to higher education.
These sessions will take place throughout the school year and you can choose which S6 Sessions you would like to attend.
Open for booking - click the link for more information and to book:
- personal statement workshop - Friday 2nd November 2018
- journalism workshop - Wednesday 7th November 2018
- acting audition preparation workshops - Friday 9th, 16th & 23rd November 2018
- higher education at college workshop - Wednesday 5th December 2018
To be confirmed:
- academic skills
- student life
- teaching interviews
- nursing and midwifery interviews
- film courses
- music courses and auditions
- art courses and portfolio preparation
(For Group 1+ schools, Group 1 schools and Group 2 Schools)