Welcome to the 2017 LEAPS Summer School!
You will find a range of information here to help you get started with Summer School - please scroll to the bottom of the page for timetables (for weeks 1 and 2 of Summer School), travel guidance and student support information.
Contacting LEAPS during Summer School:
To contact the LEAPS team in person during Summer School please visit:
Student Support HUB
David Hume Tower, Room 11.18
(The HUB will be staffed Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm.)
T. 0131 650 4676
Don't forget to keep in touch with us via Twitter @leaps1996 - we'd love to hear about your Summer School experience! #ss17leaps
How to access Learn
- Register with EASE (follow instructions on letter with student card).
- Go to www.learn.ed.ac.uk and hit 'Login with EASE'.
- Use your username and newly set up password to login (provided at Induction).
- You will find the Summer School courses you are taking in the course list on the left.
- Navigate to different areas of information using the modules listed on the left hand side.
You can find more information about Learn here and you can find the IT presentation from Induction about Learn, MyEd and Remote Storage here.
If you are unable to register with EASE, or you having difficulty accessing Learn, contact the IS Helpline for assistance:
T: 0131 651 5151
The majority of the information you will need can be found on Learn, so please use it as your first point of reference. However, please find some information below to help you get started.
Information about our Student Support policy can be found here.
A parental version of this policy can be found here.
Referencing & Plagiarism
Guidelines about referencing and plagiarism can be found here.
Travel advice to help you get to and from classes can be found here.
Information on how to report an absence can be found here.
Code of Conduct
You can find our Code of Conduct here.