Who should apply to Summer School?
Any LEAPS-eligible student who has applied to university and who would like to:
- gain an experience of and a familiarity with university life
- gain an understanding of university teaching and assessment
- increase their chances of gaining entry to university.
- Priority places will be given to students who are able to attend all Summer School classes and are holding conditional offers.
- Students with unconditional offers are welcome to apply and will receive a place where possible.
- Students holding offers for an HNC or an HND only should contact LEAPS on 0131 650 4676 to discuss if Summer School would be appropriate for them.